When a call ends, if Dispositions are enabled for your account, a "Call Summary" pop-up window will appear prompting the agent to select an outcome and add a note about the call:
When this "Call Summary" pop-up window opens, the agent's status automatically changes to "After Call Work" and remains in that status until they close the window.
Calls are not routed to agents in the "After Call Work" status.
By activating the option "Automatically Close Call Summary Window", the window will automatically close after a predetermined amount of time and the agent's status will change from "After Call Work" to the previous status. This prevents agents from remaining in the "After Call Work" status for too long and provides them with a countdown for when the "Call Summary" pop-up window will automatically close.
Configuring a Call Summary Window Timeout
- Log in to your Talkdesk account as an Administrator.
- Click on the Admin section .
- Select the Preferences tab  and scroll down to the "Call Settings" section .
- In "Automatically Close Call Summary Window" , select your desired amount of time from the drop-down list. For example, if you select one minute, the "Call Summary" pop-up window will close after one minute. Agents will stay in the After Call Work status so long as this window is open.
- Click Save .
- You will then need to select whether you wish agents to be shown the dispositions drop-down list for Inbound calls only, Outbound only, or both. To do so, simply follow the instructions about After Call Work and Dispositions.