To notify your agents when a voicemail is assigned to them please follow these steps:
- Log in to your Talkdesk account as an Administrator.
- Click the Admin section .
- Select the Integrations tab .
- In the “Integrations Manager” page, click the Email Notifier integration .
- Click Add new automated task .
- Once in the new automated task page, select the following in “Choose an event and an action”:
- “when a voicemail is assigned"  in “Talkdesk” , then "send an email"  in “Email Notifier”  as an event.
- Next, drag the Agent Email  from the "Agent fields" into the "To" field on the right-hand side .
- Customize the information that is sent in the email by dragging and dropping the applicable following "Trigger fields" on the left, into your customized email :
- Voicemail data (i.e., date and time the voicemail was left, voicemail duration, number dialed, dialed extension, agent dialed, etc.).
- Voicemail recording URL.
- Voicemail transcription.
- Caller’s information (i.e., caller’s name, email, phone number, UUID, company, photo URL, etc.).
When you have finished, remember to click Save at the bottom of the page to apply your settings.
You can also create an automation to send email notifications to those agents with ring groups associated with the number where the voicemail was left.
If you want the agents to be notified with a ticket, a case or a notification in other platforms, you can simply configure the integration you want to use and customize tasks according to your needs.