To notify your agents when a voicemail is assigned to them please follow these steps:
- Log in to your Talkdesk account as an Administrator.
- Click the “Admin” section .
- Select the “Integrations” tab .
- Click the "Settings" button  under "Email Notifier".
- Click “Add new automated task” .
- Select when "a voicemail is assigned"  in Talkdesk, then "send an email"  in Email Notifier.
- Next, drag the 'Agent Email'  from the Agent fields into the To: field .
Customize the information that is sent in the email by dragging and dropping the following "Trigger Fields" into your customized email:
- Voicemail data (i.e., date and time the voicemail was left, voicemail duration, number dialed, dialed extension, agent dialed, etc.)
- Voicemail recording URL
- Voicemail transcription
- Caller’s information (i.e., caller’s name, email, phone number, UUID, company, photo URL, etc.)
When you have finished, remember to click "Save" at the bottom of the page to apply your settings.
You can also create an automation to send email notifications to those agents with ring groups associated with the number where the voicemail was left.
If you want them to be notified by creating a ticket, a case or a notification in one of the systems you have integrated with Talkdesk, that is also an option:
- Simply choose the integration you want to use and customize the task according to your needs.