Highrise integration setup is quick and easy. No programming is required, just enter your Highrise account information and the integration process is complete.
Follow these steps to activate the integration:
Note: If you are in Talkdesk Workspace, you can access the integration and all features described below by navigating to the Talkdesk Builder app. For more information, please refer to this article.
- Log in to your Talkdesk account as an Administrator.
- Click on the Admin section .
- Select the Integrations tab .
- From the “Integrations Manager” page, click Add New Integration .
- Find Highrise and click Add Integration .
- Fill out the form with your Highrise information:
- Add your Highrise sub-domain in ”Account Name” .
- Select the appropriate boxes  to synchronize contacts or agents and to load interactions or conversation history.
- Click on Connect Highrise .
You will be redirected to a new page, where you need to enter your Highrise credentials.
- Enter your “Email or username”, and press Next to enter your password .
- On the next page, select Yes, I'll allow access  to give Talkdesk permission to access your Highrise account.
Once this is done, you will see a message from Talkdesk informing that the integration has been set up successfully.
The integration between Talkdesk and Highrise is now complete and you can start adding your automations.