Missed calls are calls that:
- Rang at least one agent and were either not answered or were rejected. Please note: if the call goes to the queue and is answered by another agent it will not count as a missed call.
- Were routed to voicemail directly (for example, outside of business hours) but the caller hung up during the voicemail greeting (prior to the voicemail prompt or beep).
- Were hung up by the caller during the Available Agents Greeting".
Note: As a rule of thumb, once a customer has connected with at least one agent, the call can no longer be considered Missed.
Abandoned calls are calls that:
- Did not reach the agents because the caller hung up while in the waiting queue or in the IVR. Learn more about abandoned calls.
- Were routed to voicemail from the waiting queue without being presented to an agent (via voicemail IVR option), and the caller hung up before leaving voicemail.
- Were hung up within the Welcome Greeting or the IVR, outside of business hours, and with After Hours IVR enabled for the account.