Yes, it is possible to have all the agents viewing the Reporting section. Admins can do this by simply giving the agents the right permissions under Roles.
To edit the Agent role permissions, for Talkdesk® Explore™ please follow these steps:
1. Log into Talkdesk as an Administrator.
2. Select the Admin section .
3. Click the Roles tab .
4. Hit Edit (pencil icon) next to the Agent role .
A window pops up with role options that you can edit:
5. Click on the “Explore” tab .
6. Select the checkbox next to "Explore" .
7. Select the checkboxes next to the names of the tabs you wish to give your agents access to .
8. Save your changes .
Note: Agents can only be given “View” access to the Reporting tabs in Explore. For Talkdesk Live (legacy), you can select “View” and/or “Update” permissions in the Talkdesk Live (legacy) tab. Please check Talkdesk Live (Legacy) Permissions Changes.
To edit the Agent role permissions, for Talkdesk new version of Live follow the same steps as above - go to Admin  > Roles  > Edit (pencil icon)  next to the Agent role:
1. Click on the “Reporting” tab .
2. Select the checkbox next to "Live" .
3. Hit Save .