Yes, it is possible to have all the agents viewing the Reporting section. Admins can do this by simply giving the agents the right permissions under Roles.
To edit the Agent role permissions, please follow these steps:
- Log into Talkdesk as an Administrator.
- Select the 'Admin' section .
- Click the 'Roles' tab .
- Click the pencil icon next to the Agent role .
A window will pop up with role options that you can edit:
- Click on the Reporting tab (4th from the left) .
- Select the check box next to "Reporting" .
- Select the check boxes next to the names of the tabs you wish to give your agents access to .
- Save your changes .
Note: Agents can only be given “View” access to the Reporting tabs, except for Talkdesk Live. You can select “View” and/or “Update” permissions for the Talkdesk Live tab. Please check Talkdesk Live Permissions Changes.