With Talkdesk’s Zoho CRM integration, you can configure automated tasks to streamline your agents’ workflows so they can stay busy handling calls. You can create the following rules (and more) to keep your agents' busy work to a minimum:
- When a new contact calls, create a case, a lead or a contact in Zoho.
- When a contact is created in Talkdesk, create a contact in Zoho.
- When a note is created in Talkdesk, create a case in Zoho.
- When an outbound call ends in Talkdesk, log a call in Zoho.
Automated tasks will help to streamline the support and sales process and enhance the quality of service that your team provides to customers.
To configure an automated task, please follow these steps:
- Log in to your Talkdesk account as an administrator.
- Navigate to Admin  > Integrations .
- Click on Zoho CRM .
- Click Add New Automated Task  or Add your first automated task for Zoho CRM if you don’t have any yet. This will take you to the automation configuration page.
- Customize the automated task according to your needs.
- Once finished, click Save at the bottom of the page.
Example: Creating a new case from a voicemail
Let’s take the example of creating a ticket in Zoho when a call is missed in Talkdesk.
In section 1, "Choose a Talkdesk event and an action”, use the dropdown menus to configure a statement like “When a voicemail is left  in Talkdesk then create case  in Zoho CRM”.
If desired, you can click Add filter in section 2, “Define event”, to fire this automation only when certain conditions are met.
See our full documentation on Automated Tasks Filters for more information.
In section 3, “Define action”, you can customize the details Talkdesk sends to ServiceNow by dragging the relevant fields into the text boxes. For more information, read the article Automated Tasks Fields.
You can customize these fields according to your preferences, however, please note the Subject , Case Origin , and Case Status  fields are required for this automation.
Once the configuration is complete, click Save at the bottom of the page to activate the automated task. You can disable and re-enable this automated task at any time by switching the toggle to OFF / ON.
If you have any questions or would like any assistance, do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.