By following the instructions below, you will allow callers who contact your company to request a callback from the queue.
To activate the Queue Callback feature:
- Log into your Talkdesk account as an Admin.
- Click the "Admin" tab  at the top left hand side of Talkdesk.
- Click on the "Preferences" tab.
- Scroll down to the "Queue Settings" section .
- In the "Queue Settings" section next to "Queue Callback"  select "yes"  to activate this feature.
- Enter the number you would like callers to press to request a callback from the queue in the box next to "Digit to press" .
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click "Save".
To limit the Queue Callback feature to callers who contact your company only on certain numbers (i.e., only callers who call the sales line), you can adjust the "Queue Callback" setting for a specific phone number, under the number's "Custom Settings".