IMPORTANT: On February 21, 2022, we announced the End of Life of the Main Dialer (sometimes also referred to as “Keypad”) and associated Agent tabs in Main.
The Contacts app is replacing the legacy Contacts tab in Main. You may continue to use the legacy tab until the EoL date. However, upon the End of Support date, Talkdesk will no longer provide fixes or enhancements to the products, so you should upgrade to Talkdesk Agent Workspace.
Conversations is replacing the Main Dialer. The Main Dialer features previously described in this article are now available in Conversations.
Talkdesk stores every interaction a contact has with your company in their corresponding "Activity" tab. Here, you can see all inbound and outbound calls, voicemails, chat transcripts, tickets, cases, notes, etc.
Talkdesk also pulls information from all your other integrated business tools (e.g., Salesforce, Zendesk, Olark, ZoHo, Highrise, etc.) and puts this information in the contact's "Activity" tab.
To open a contact's Activity list, simply click on the contact's name or phone number in the following places:
- The Calls tab
- The Voicemails tab
- The Contacts tab
Let’s navigate to the Activity tab together and review its features.
- Open the Calls tab.
- Select a contact.
- Open the Activity tab.
- To check all notes left during a call, click +.
- To listen to the call or voicemail, click play.
Interactions displayed from an external system present these additional options.
- To view more information on the interaction, click +.
- To open the interaction in its origin system, click the open link button.
- To execute options in the interaction’s origin system, click the dropdown icon.
- Not all interactions from external systems support updates directly to their origin.
- To delete Contact history/activity, please contact Talkdesk Support prior to the deletion of the Contact.