To analyze your agents call metrics:
- Start by clicking the "Reporting" section .
- Select the "Agents" tab .
- Choose the desired time period for your analysis by clicking the calendar .
Calls Filters: Ring Groups
By default the Agents call metrics tab displays all agents, but it might be useful for you to only see agent status per ring groups. To do this, simply select from the drop down menu next to "Filter by Ring Group"  to narrow your selection.
Depending on the time period selected in the calendar, you can choose from Minute, Hour, Day, Week or Month , in order to see the metrics only for that time interval.
- Outbound calls : total number of outbound calls.
- Inbound calls : total number of inbound calls.
- Average speed to answer : calculates the average time it takes an agent to answer the call after it started ringing. This metric is available per agent but may include the time the call spent ringing for previous agents in case of sequential dial attempts for the same call. For example, if a call rings agent A then agent B, it will capture the ring time for both agents.
- Average duration : average time the agent takes to finish a call.
You can also find additional information for each agent by clicking the "Details” link .
Detailed Metrics per Agent
Once you click the "Details” link next to an agent, the following information is displayed:
General Metrics Per Agent
- Total calls : total number of calls handled by the agent.
- Total duration : total duration of all calls handled by the agent.
Note: The total duration is tracked directly from the call's talk time. In case of a call transfer, it gets credited to the agent that finishes the call.
- Agent Status : breakdown of the time the agent spent in each status during the selected time period.
Note: The "On a Call" metric represents the time the agent spent in this status. It can potentially be higher than the Total duration since connection times in outbound calls count towards time in "On a Call" (i.e.: the agent isn't available to receive other calls, but isn't yet speaking with a customer).
Inbound/Outbound Calls Per Agent
You can see the metrics of the agent for "Inbound"  or "Outbound"  calls, by clicking the buttons below the evolution graph :
- Total Inbound/Outbound calls : total number of inbound/outbound calls.
- Average speed to answer : calculates the average time it takes an agent to answer the call after it started ringing. This metric is available per agent but may include the time the call spent ringing for previous agents in case of sequential dial attempts for the same call. For example, if a call rings agent A then agent B, it will capture the ring time for both agents. If you select 'Outbound' , this metric will be 'Answered Calls' (total number of outbound calls placed by the agent that were answered).
- Number of Inbound/Outbound Calls : the graph displays the number of inbound/outbound calls handled by the agent within the specified time interval.
Sentiment Metrics per Agent (Open Beta)
The following additional Sentiment metrics are displayed:
- Avg. CSAT, CSAT Response Rate, CSAT Survey sent, CSAT Response received and Avg. Mood .
- Evolutions graphs for Avg. CSAT , Avg. Mood , CSAT Response Rate  and Mood Completion .
More information on Sentiment metrics can be found here.