The 'Voicemails' section  is where you can see and access the list of all recent voicemails that your company or team has received, in chronological order:
- The red counter indicates the total number of open voicemails , and the blue counter is the number of voicemails that are open and assigned to you .
- The 'Contact' column  shows you the name of the person who left the voicemail (or their phone number in case it's a new contact). By clicking the contact's name or phone number, you can access more detailed information, including full proﬁle, previous calls, voicemails and past interactions with your company.
- The 'When' column  tells you how long ago the voicemail was received. Hovering over it will display the exact date and time.
- The 'Assigned To' column  shows the name of the team or person to whom the voicemail is currently assigned. Voicemails can be reassigned to another team or person by any agent with the required permissions.
- The ‘Length’ column  indicates the duration of the voicemail.
- You can listen to the voicemail recording by pressing the 'Play' button . A modal will then be displayed allowing you to listen to or download the recording.
- Click the phone icon  to immediately initiate a call to that contact.
- Click the Resolve button  to close the voicemail and mark it as actioned. Resolved voicemails can be reopened at any time.
- Clicking the show-more button on the right  allows you to access more information on the voicemail left, including ring groups and the Talkdesk number dialed by this contact. In case Voicemail Transcriptions service is enabled for your account, you can also access and read a speech-to-text transcription of the voicemail recording here.
- The Open / Resolved status buttons  on the top left allow you to quickly list open or resolved voicemails only.
- Use the 'Assigned To'  drop down menu to list all, unassigned, only those voicemails that are assigned to you, or voicemails assigned to another agent.
- The ‘When’ drop-down list  allows you to filter only those voicemails that were received in the last 6 hours, last 24 hours, last week or last month.
- You can also filter voicemails by Ring Group . Select all, one or multiple ring groups.
- Use the ‘Inbound Number’  filter to list voicemails received in all your numbers or only on a specific number.
- To clear all filters and display all voicemails again, simply click the 'Clear filters' link .