When a call ends in Talkdesk it can be classified according to its hang up cause: the reason why the call was finished.
The following are the possible values for this field:
- IVR: caller hung up while in the IVR.
- Waiting: caller hung up while in the waiting queue.
- Hold: caller hung up during hold.
- Transfer: caller hung up while being transferred.
- Disconnected: all other hangup causes.
Note: On March 19th, 2018, we deprecated the following hangup causes: Offered; Handled which are now classified as Disconnected.
As a replacement, we added to the Agents Scheduled Report two agent performance metrics which offer more granularity:
- Dial Attempts
- Agent Pickup Rate