Voicemail notifications are sent via an Automated Task using the Email Notifier Integration. To modify who receives notifications based on ring groups, please do the following:
- Log into Talkdesk as an Administrator.
- Select the 'Admin' section .
- Select the 'Integrations' tab .
- Click the green 'Settings' button  under the Email Notifier Integration.
- Click 'Add New Automated Task'  or select an existing Automation and click the 'Settings' icon  next to it:
- Select "When a voicemail is left" in Talkdesk  then 'send an email' in 'Email Notifier' .
- Next, drag the 'Agent's Emails'  trigger into the To: field .
- Click 'Save' at the bottom of the page.
These notifications will now only be sent to those agents with the ring groups associated to the number where the voicemail was received.
You can also create an automation to notify your agents when a voicemail is assigned to them.