To add a new administrator to your account, you can either create a new user with the Administrator role, or assign that role to an existing user.
To assign the Administrator role to an existing user, please follow these steps:
- Log in to your Talkdesk account.
- Go to Admin > Agents.
- Tick the box next to the user(s) whose role you want to change.
- In the “Actions” drop-down list, select Assign Role.
- A new window will pop up showing all available roles.
- Select the Administrator role and hit Save.
Learn more about roles in Roles and Permissions.