Adding a note to a contact's activity history is an easy way to keep your entire team informed about something important.
Adding Notes in Callbar
To learn how to add notes from Callbar, please check the article Using Callbar.
Adding and Viewing Notes in the Main Web Application
To learn how to add notes when you’re using Talkdesk in the browser (main web application), please follow the guidelines below.
Adding a note while on a call:
- Click the Create A Note button, below the Keypad.
- A new window will appear allowing you to enter notes. As soon as you hit Create A Note, the note will be added to the Activity tab in the contact’s profile.
Viewing or editing a note:
- Open the contact's profile.
- Select the Activity tab.
- View the details in the note by clicking on the “+” icon next to the note.
- Edit a note by clicking on the "pencil" icon next to the note. A window will appear allowing you to edit a note. Click the Save Note button once you're done.
Depending on the integrations you have connected with your Talkdesk account, you can also add interactions (notes, cases, tickets) on external systems directly from Talkdesk.