If your Desktop Notifications stopped working, please verify (or ask an administrator to do so) that they are enabled in the 'Preferences' tab of the 'Admin' section of your Talkdesk account. The value of "Desktop Notifications Enabled” should be set to 'Yes':
To turn notifications on or off in Google Chrome:
- Go to Chrome Settings from the button in the top-right corner:
- Alternatively, open the address chrome://settings
- Scroll down and click on 'Advanced'.
- In the 'Privacy and security' section, click on 'Content settings':
- Click on 'Notifications'.
- Click the toggle to select your preferred permission level for future notification requests:
- Ask before sending (recommended): Select this option if you want Google Chrome to alert you whenever a site wants to show you notifications.
- Block: Select this option to automatically deny sites from showing you notifications.
- To edit the permissions for a specific URL, simply click on the three-dot icon and select 'Allow' or 'Remove'.