If your Desktop Notifications stopped working, please verify (or ask an administrator to do so) that they are enabled in your Admin - Preferences section of the Talkdesk application. The value of "Desktop Notifications Enabled” should be set to “Yes”:
To turn notifications on or off in Chrome:
- Click the Chrome menu on the right side of your browser toolbar .
- Select Settings.
- Click Show advanced settings.
- In the "Privacy" section, click Content settings.
5. In the dialog that appears, scroll down to the "Notifications" section. Select your preferred permission level for future notification requests:
- Allow all sites to show desktop notifications: Select this option to let all sites automatically show you notifications.
- Ask when a site wants to show desktop notifications: Select this option if you want Google Chrome to alert you whenever a site wants to show you notifications.
- Do not allow any site to show desktop notifications: Select this option to automatically deny sites from showing you notifications.
You can click "Manage exceptions..." to remove previously-granted permissions for specific sites.