This article shows all the steps to create a Talkdesk Virtual Agent™ in AI Launchpad™, with explanations about each field and capability.
To create a new Virtual Agent, please follow these steps:
1. Log in to your Talkdesk account as an Administrator.
2. Select the “more options” button .
3. Click on Admin .
A new window with a drop-down menu pops-up.
- Select AI Launchpad .
- Go to AI Resources .
- Click Create AI Model .
- On the new sidebar:
- “AI Model type”: Pick the “Business Process Automation - conversational” option  from the menu.
- “Name”: Set up a name  for your Virtual Agent.
- “Description”: Write down a brief summary  of your Virtual Agent topic.
- “Select your service provider”: Choose the Talkdesk option . In this case, the Talkdesk option allows building a Virtual Agent from scratch, with all its features available. However, if you already have built a bot to integrate with the Talkdesk call center, you must choose the Bring Your Own Bot (BYOT) option.
- Choose the language from the menu . In the example above, we selected English.
- Click Create AI Model  when you’re done.
The new Virtual Agent is now visible on the “AI Resources” menu inside the AI Launchpad.
Now, go to “Home” , and select Virtual Agent  from the drop-down menu.
Your recently created Virtual Agent is already available for editing and customizing.
For more information on Virtual Agent, please read our documentation.