If you’re having trouble logging in to Talkdesk and getting a “Could not validate your credentials. ” error, make sure to review the following tips:
- Ensure your credentials are correct. Keep in mind that both the Username and Password are case-sensitive (eg: email@example.com is different from John.Doe@talkdesk.com).
- Ensure your Talkdesk Account Name is correct on the URL (ex: https://myaccountname.talkdeskid.com/login)
- Ensure your account is confirmed, by clicking the link in the activation email.
- Contact your Administrator if you did not receive an activation email.
- Contact your Account Administrator to ensure your account is active.
- If you're using SSO, contact your Account Administrator to ensure your account is correctly setup.
- Reset your password.
- If you're still not able to login, contact our support team for assistance: firstname.lastname@example.org