Since the release of version 2.0.6 of Talkdesk for ServiceNow in the ServiceNow Store, admins can configure an automation to pop open the call module in an agent's screen in ServiceNow when a call is made or received.
Enabling the Pop Call module Functionality
To enable the auto case pop functionality in ServiceNow when an inbound/outbound call starts in Talkdesk, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Talkdesk account as an Administrator.
- Select the 'Admin' section .
- Click the 'Integrations' tab  and then the 'Settings' button  under ServiceNow.
- Click the ’Add New Automated Task' button :
- Select the event and action: “When an inbound call starts  in Talkdesk (or “When an outbound call starts” in Talkdesk) then pop a call  in ServiceNow”:
On the right-hand side, you’ll find editable text boxes where you can customize such fields as the title and body of your message . Drag and drop any of the fields from the left-hand side of the page into the text boxes or simply write it, and Talkdesk will automatically display the correct value in the case created.
- Once finished, click ‘Save’ .
Note: The automatic case pop up will also work with other automations. For example:
- When an inbound call ends in Talkdesk, create case in ServiceNow.
For more information on how to configure your ServiceNow automations in Talkdesk, please check Automating Tasks in Your ServiceNow Integration.