- CrankWheel is now available for install in AppConnect. CrankWheel offers instant screen sharing during phone calls, allowing you to schedule meetings where you'll share your screen. You can also use the Instant Demos functionality to capture lead information on your web page or in an email campaign and immediately call the prospect back.
- Eyeson is now available for install in AppConnect. Eyeson is a room-based video conferencing app that provides online meeting rooms. Level up your communication and start instant video meetings directly within your Talkdesk account to connect with your customers or other agents.
- Textline is now available for install in AppConnect. Get a textable phone number for your organization so you can text your customers and let them text your team. (Available in the USA and Canada).
- Tap my Back is now available for install in AppConnect. Tap my Back is an employee recognition app for managers to improve employee engagement, workplace performance and team motivation.
- Custom Error Message. Admins can now customize a text-to-speech message to be played to callers during a highly unlikely event of service disruption.
- Support for popping the “Call” Module in ServiceNow when receiving a call.
- Added ring group filtering to Dispositions metrics tab.
- Auto Pop-up Case dropdown selection field is no longer defaulting to true when creating new Talkdesk for Salesforce automations in Talkdesk.
- Recurring scheduled reports no longer including extra day data.
- Talkdesk login page no longer freezing for users without Contacts page permissions.
Callbar Version 1.9
- Callbar will now display an ‘On Hold’ timer below the call duration every time a caller is placed on hold during a call.
- Added the possibility of disabling Callbar Keyboard Shortcuts under customer request,for country-specific keyboard layouts that may conflict with Callbar shortcuts.
Callbar Electron (Open Beta) Version 1.9
- Added support for web proxies.
- After quitting Callbar on Windows machines some .exe instances of Callbar remained running. This has been resolved.