Talkdesk Unified Login system streamlines the login process by providing access to all Talkdesk applications. This means that, once you log in to Callbar you will also be able to access all Talkdesk applications, including AppConnect apps, Talkdesk main web application, and your default integration (e.g., Salesforce and Zendesk), while also being able to use your preferred SSO provider.
To log in to Callbar simply follow these steps:
1. Type in your domain name and press Next. Typically, this is the name of your company. Account names can only contain lowercase alphanumeric characters and hyphens.
2. Enter your email and password in the resulting browser authentication page. Alternatively, use your SSO credentials and press the button ”Login with” (Microsoft, Google, Salesforce, Okta, OneLogin, or SAML credentials, depending on your account settings).
- If you do not immediately see this page, click the Callbar browser link where it says: “Please input your credentials into the browser”.
- Make sure that Google Chrome is set as your default browser.
- If you have forgotten your password, press the "Forgot Password?" link.
That's it! You can now start making and receiving calls using Talkdesk Callbar and access your default integration or Talkdesk main web application at any time without being requested to log in again.
- For security reasons, the authentication token is renewed and you will be requested to log in again after 24 hours.
- If you are going to be logged in to the Talkdesk main web application and Callbar at the same time, you must configure widget mode. This will ensure that calls only go through Callbar and don't ring in both places simultaneously.