Talkdesk's Unified Login system streamlines the login process by providing access to all Talkdesk applications. This means that, once you log in to Callbar, you will also be able to access all Talkdesk applications, including AppConnect apps, Talkdesk main web application, and your default integration (e.g., Salesforce and Zendesk), while also being able to use your preferred SSO provider.
To log in to Callbar, simply follow these steps:
1. Type in your Account name and press Next . Typically, this is the name of your company. Account names can only contain lowercase alphanumeric characters and hyphens.
2. Enter your email and password in the resulting browser authentication page, and hit Login . Alternatively, use your SSO credentials and press the Login with button (you can use Microsoft, Google, Salesforce, Okta, OneLogin, or SAML credentials, depending on your account settings).
- If you do not immediately see this page, click the browser link where it says: Please input your credentials into the browser.
- Make sure that Google Chrome is set as your default browser.
- If you forgot your password, click on Forgot password?
- For security reasons, the authentication token is renewed and you will be requested to log in again after 24 hours.
- If you are going to be logged in to the Talkdesk main web application and Callbar at the same time, and the mode selector is available in your account, you must select the Widget Mode. This will ensure that calls only go through Callbar and don't ring in both places simultaneously.