You can make sure your agents log activities to the right Salesforce Case or Opportunity by allowing them to log a specific call to a Case or Opportunity directly from Callbar App.
Enabling the feature in Salesforce
By default, the Relate to Opportunity or Case feature is disabled in Salesforce.
To enable the feature for your account, you must be a Salesforce Administrator with admin permissions in Talkdesk.
Please follow these steps to enable the feature in Salesforce:
- Select the 'Talkdesk Admin' tab.
- Go to 'Settings'.
- In 'Relate to Opportunity or Case' , choose if you want your agents to log a call to 'Cases Only', 'Opportunities Only', or both 'Cases and Opportunities'.
- Here you can also disable the feature if it is enabled, by choosing 'Disabled'.
Note: Whether you are enabling or disabling the feature, in order for the change to take effect, all agents under the account need to log out and log back into Callbar.
Logging a call
In Callbar, when the agent is finished with a call, there will now be a 'Relate to' drop-down menu in the call disposition window, allowing the agent to choose where to log the activity:
Note: Make sure that call dispositions are enabled for the role.
The list is auto populated with the case or opportunity that is in the agent's focus.
To choose a case or opportunity, the agent just needs to select it from the list or start typing in number or name in the search field.
There may be different options to choose from, determined by the rules:
- Open Cases related to the number that has called.
- Closed Cases related to the number that has called.
- Recent Cases or Opportunities that the agent has watched.
The agent can also decide not to relate a Talkdesk activity to a specific case or opportunity, by selecting 'None' from the list.