- Snapsolv is now available for install in AppConnect. SnapSolv is a smart customer messaging platform for sales & support teams to engage customers on Web (Live Chat, Virtual Assistance or Self-service), SMS and social channels (Facebook Messenger and Twitter DM) all from a single unified interface. With a fully customizable chat widget and easy integration to add Facebook messenger and SMS channels, a business can start chatting with customers in minutes.
- AssistHub is now available for install in AppConnect. AssistHub enables you to reach out to customers through their preferred channel of communication - Live Chat, SMS or App Messaging. AssistHub provides texting, image, video, file exchange, contextual messaging, escalation to Talkdesk voice and interactive conversations.
- The Talkdesk integration with Zoho now supports European Zoho clients. Customers can configure their Talkdesk integration to .eu Zoho domains as well as .com domains.
- When admins try to add new licenses in Talkdesk to an account using a Talkdesk for Salesforce managed package, a message is now displayed letting them know Talkdesk for Salesforce licenses should be requested by contacting our billing team instead: email@example.com.
- Long ring groups lists are no longer hidden on Talkdesk Live drill-down view when the browser window is resized. Instead a “+n” tag is displayed where “n” is the number of additional ring groups that don’t fit the space. Clicking it will display the list of hidden ring groups.
Callbar Version 1.6.5.
- Fixed an issue where pressing the accept button was not answering the call