- Teleopti is now available for install in AppConnect. Teleopti offers a world-class workforce management solution that is sophisticated, localized and easy to use. As the largest “best-of-breed” vendor, Teleopti focuses on helping contact centers, back offices and retail stores improve customer service, employee satisfaction and profitability.
- AppConnect Open Beta/Phase 2 Releases:
- Trial management: All AppConnect applications include a free 30-day trial. We were previously not cancelling trials after 30 days, but will begin doing so on September 18th. You can now see how many days are left in a trial by clicking the settings (gear icon) of an app.
- Communication around the outcome of the install/manage process: besides displaying UI notifications, an email will now also be sent every time an install or update is made, letting admins know whether it was successful or not.
- Allowing retries of install for specific error requests: in situations where the request to install has expired (install timeout error), you are now allowed to retry sending the request.
For this release, the Talkdesk team committed to removing as many bugs as possible and engaged in a company-wide fixathon. Some of the highlights of that effort are listed below, in addition we fixed many other minor bugs that we did not list here:
- Fixed time zone Eastern Time switching to Pacific Time in the Report Edit page; when the time zone was not in the initial list, the report edit page UI was displaying the default time zone (Pacific Time) instead of the report’s timezone
- Long titles in Contact Notes are now correctly truncated and are no longer running offscreen
- Custom busy statuses are no longer changing to offline in the Agents tab of the Admin section
- 404 and 500 errors "Return to Main Page" button are now linking to the account’s main URL instead of www.mytalkdesk.com
- Extensions are now working when a chained ring group is set at number level
- Fixed issue for some customers not being able to play call recordings older than April 15, 2015
- A warning is now displayed when changing roles for all admin users to ensure that at least one admin is available at all times
- Create, View, Update and Delete checkboxes no longer remain checked when editing Roles in the Admin section and unticking the parent checkbox
- Bulk selecting agents in the Admin section after a filter selection is applied no longer selects all existing agents
- It is no longer possible to add and save new disposition codes (inbound or outbound) prior to giving them a name
- Calls tab under reporting was showing all calls regardless of role scope
- “This field is required” error message is now displayed when attempting to save a new IVR greeting without selecting an IVR Message
- "Add new agent" button is no longer visible for admins who don’t have role permissions to create agents
- Austrian numbers are now correctly recognised when adding to the External Favorites list
- Pausing a call recording before a call was answered was causing an error; the pause recording button is now only displayed after a call is accepted
Callbar Version 1.5.3
- The gray background block appearing on settings dropdowns for Windows users has been removed
- An agent added to a conference call now has warm and blind transfer options disabled
- Agents selecting deleted statuses no longer cause Callbar to become unresponsive