Once your agents have installed Callbar App, they will need to be added to the Callbar App CTI in Salesforce.
Adding Users to Callbar App CTI
Note: The same process applies in both Salesforce Classic and Lightning.
- Log into your Salesforce account as an Administrator and navigate to App Launcher > Talkdesk Lightning> Talkdesk Admin :
- Click on Users .
- Select all users who will be using Callbar App and click the Change CTI button .
- Select the Callbar CTI Electron .
Logging into the Callbar App CTI in Salesforce
To start using Callbar App with Salesforce all agents will need to login to the new CTI prompt displayed inside their Salesforce accounts.
To do this:
- Type in your Talkdesk account name  and press Next:
- Press the Login button :
A window will pop up asking you to type in your Talkdesk email address and password:
- Enter your Talkdesk account details and press the Login button.
That’s it! Callbar App is now connected to your Salesforce account.
Now, when clicking a contact's Salesforce badge in the Callbar it will automatically open the associated contact in Salesforce. You can also log calls and launch the Callbar to initiate a call to one of your contacts who has a phone number associated through a single click on that contact's profile page in Salesforce.
Note: Agents added to Talkdesk using Talkdesk for Salesforce Managed Package are automatically assigned to Salesforce as the default Callbar Integration however, for all other agents, make sure to follow the instructions here to assure no other integration is selected to be used by your agents as default with Callbar.