If you see an "Experiencing network connectivity issues" error message in Callbar, this indicates poor or interrupted internet connectivity.
Please do the following:
- Log out of Callbar.
- Re-establish your internet connection.
- Log back into Callbar (and refresh the page in the browser, if you are also using Talkdesk’s main web application).
If this does not solve the issue:
- Make sure that you are using an Ethernet connection and not WiFi.
WiFi lacks reliability for voice communications as it is prone to increased latency and interference from other devices.
Please check why we recommend Ethernet instead of WiFI.
- If an Ethernet connection is not available yet, use a 5GHz router instead of a 2.4GHz one.
- Close any apps that may be unnecessarily using your bandwidth up.
If you are still experiencing issues:
- Ask your IT department or network administrator. We recommend configuring and optimizing the internal network according to our system and network requirements.
- Check with your ISP.