Welcome to AppConnect! You now have the ability to install 3rd party applications directly into Talkdesk with a click of a button. All applications come with a free 30 day trial and, should you choose to purchase, will continue month-to-month without any contract. After using AppConnect, you’ll quickly see how new technology like voice analytics, quality assurance, and productivity tools can help improve your contact center. Take a moment to review how to install apps in your account, then check out one of the apps below!
Below is installation information about the apps that are currently install-ready.
- AssistHub: provides texting, image, video, and file exchange, contextual messaging, escalation to Talkdesk voice, and interactive conversations.
- Performetric: a monitoring system that helps track agent fatigue from their keyboard and mouse interactions.
- Simple Emotion: a voice analytics solution that focuses on understanding caller intent and sentiment from your call recordings.
- PlayVox: a quality assurance software that you can use to analyze your call recordings and identify areas of improvement.
- AutoReach: a power dialer for Talkdesk Callbar.
- Ytica: an out-of-the-box reporting and analytics tool built on years of contact center experience.
- Snapsolv: a smart customer messaging platform for Sales & Support teams to engage customers on Web (Live Chat, Virtual Assistance or Self-service), SMS and social channels (FB Messenger and Twitter DM) all from a single unified interface.
- CrankWheel: an instant screen sharing solution that can be used during calls. It includes the Instant Demos functionality to capture lead information and immediately call back the prospect.
- Eyeson: a room-based video conferencing app that provides online meeting rooms.
- Tap My Back: an employee recognition app for managers and their teams.
- ProcedureFlow: an app designed for call centers, for the management of the knowledge base.
- Brand Embassy: an app that offers an omnichannel platform covering a wide range of services, including social media, messaging, live chat, and chatbot.
- Observe.AI Agent Assist: an app that analyses every call, using Deep Learning algorithms, and gives actionable feedback to call center agents.
- Teleopti: focuses on helping contact centers, back offices and retail stores improve customer service, employee satisfaction and profitability – through optimized, automated forecasting and scheduling, with cutting-edge features to empower and engage employees.
- Textline: an app that allows you to get a textable phone number for your organization so that you can text your customers and let them text your team. (available in the USA and Canada.)
- Slybroadcast: a productivity tool that allows you to skip phone calls and, instead, send voicemail messages directly to your contacts.
If you have any feedback about the installation process or your experience with specific apps, please direct them to firstname.lastname@example.org.