- Updated "Contact Us" link in the Talkdesk main web application footer to instead say "Support" and link to our Knowledge Base.
- Added a new "Training" link to our Talkdesk Learning Academy in the footer of Talkdesk’s main web application.
- Talkdesk Keypad is now visible by default in the Talkdesk main web application. Clicking the Keypad button will hide it instead of displaying it.
- Ring groups in IVR were not showing under Call History and Voicemail sections.
Talkdesk for Salesforce Version 1.54
- Talkdesk for Salesforce Omni-Channel integration (Open Beta). Call center admins can now integrate with Salesforce Omni-Channel to automatically sync presence statuses with Callbar and better manage agent workload. Supervisors can also view call statuses from Omni-Channel Supervisor in real time to gain a better understanding of how agents are spending their time.
- Talkdesk Sentiment in Salesforce (Open Beta). Agents can now view a Sentiment widget on each Salesforce case and contact record that provides an at-a-glance look at historic CSAT and mood. To view Sentiment dashboards, admins will need to take this step.
- Relating Talkdesk Activities to Accounts in Salesforce. Agents can now get a more complete view of interactions with an Account, not just on the contact level. Admins can add a related list to view Talkdesk Activities on the Account object so agents can see call disposition codes, talk time, ring groups and call recordings at a glance.