Supervisors will then also be able to report on customers’ satisfaction metrics directly in Salesforce, using Visualforce on the contact or case object.
The Visualforce page is compatible with Lightning, Classic, and Salesforce Console.
By installing the Visualforce page on the contact object, it will display all related past CSAT and mood data on the specific contact from calls. By installing the Visualforce page for the case, it will look up the contact associated with the case and show all CSAT and Mood data from calls.
Enabling Talkdesk Sentiment in Salesforce:
In case you have not done so yet, you must first enable ‘Sentiment Settings’ in Talkdesk.
- To do this, go to Talkdesk Admin  → Sentiment tab  and click the ‘Go to Talkdesk Admin’  button:
Learn more about how to enable Sentiment in Talkdesk.
Sentiment Visualforce Setup:
You can then install the Visualforce page on both the Case and the Contact Layout.
- Click the ‘Go to Salesforce Layout’ button .
- Create a new case page layout called “Talkdesk Sentiment” or edit an existing one:
- Drag and drop a new Visualforce section that will be 1 column and name it “CSAT Section”. Include detail Page and Edit Page checkboxes:
- Drag and drop the “CSATPanelToCaseLayout” to the newly created section and assign it a height of 400 pixels. Show scrollbars and label:
To access it:
- Open a contact or case in Salesforce
- You will see the updated Sentiment Visualforce page containing the following columns for sentiment (CSAT or MOOD) data associated with the contact:
- Time stamp of call
- Case related to the call (the CSAT / Mood will only be related to a case if it is in focus when the call is logged)
To remove it:
- Go to admin, disable the setting to stop sending customers CSAT SMS and remove mood
- Remove the visualforce page from page layout
- For the Case Visualforce page, all past sentiment data will appear related to the contact associated with the case, not just sentiment data for the specific case in focus
- You can also configure the Talkdesk Activity object to show Mood or Sentiment columns from the list view in a related list.
This will display the stars and mood faces directly on the Talkdesk Activity:
- Linked cases will only appear for calls properly associated with cases. The case has to be in focus when the call is logged.
Note: The contact listed on the case and the contact from the call must match for Sentiment data to appear correctly.