Sentiment settings enable you to collect customer satisfaction data through text message surveys and gathering additional data by requesting agents’ feedback on the customer’s mood at the end of a call. Once these metrics have been collected, Supervisors can start analyzing them to understand business performance.
To analyze your Sentiment metrics, follow the steps below:
- Click the Reporting section .
- Select the Sentiment tab . Choose the desired time period for your analysis by clicking the calendar icon in the top right corner  (e.g. average year to date, month to date, etc.).
- If necessary, use the following filters to narrow down your search:
- Ring groups .
- Phone numbers .
Once the time settings have been defined, Supervisors can then monitor:
- The CSAT average score : average of CSAT score for the calls where a valid CSAT score was received.
- The Mood average score : average mood for the calls where a mood (happy = 5, neutral = 3 or unhappy = 1) was collected.
- The CSAT response rate score : number of calls for which we received a valid csat score/number of calls that led to a csat survey being sent.
- The Mood completion score : number of calls where mood was collected / number of calls where the after call work window was prompted.
- Agent metrics : Avg. CSAT, CSAT Response Rate, CSAT Survey sent, CSAT Response received, Avg. Mood and Mood completion per agent. Click the top bar headers to sort data alphabetically and in an ascending or descending order.
- You can also find additional information for each agent by clicking the "Details” link next to each agent .
To find additional information on Sentiment, visit our Sentiment FAQ page.