- Change Agent status from Talkdesk Live (legacy) drill-down view. Supervisors with the required permissions are now able to change agent’s status directly from Talkdesk Live (legacy) drill-down view.
- Callbar Snapshot 360. Clicking the contact details icon to the right of the avatar displays the caller Snapshot.
- Talkdesk for Salesforce can now display related Talkdesk Activities on the Account object via a related list.
- Change agents back to Talkdesk Main integration when a default Callbar integration is removed.
- Made Create Contact optional on Callbar disposition screen.
- Talkdesk for Salesforce not properly logging activities to a contact that was converted from a lead.
- Blind transfer to external phone not showing transfer window.
- Agents unable to login to Callbar when default integration was lost.
- Fixed a bug on call switching where after doing a call switch, Callbar had buttons greyed out.