Once Sentiment Settings are enabled for the account, admins can decide which phone numbers should be targeted for the CSAT SMS survey.
Each enabled phone will then automatically trigger a CSAT SMS survey when a call ends, for any customer reaching out to the contact center through that given number:
This can be done directly in the 'Sentiment Settings' section of your ‘Preferences’ tab. However, admins can also configure different CSAT settings per phone number.
Configuring different Sentiment Settings for a specific phone number:
- Log into your Talkdesk account as an Administrator.
- Go to the "Admin" section  at the top of the page.
- Click the "Numbers" tab :
- Click the phone number you wish to enable or disable CSAT for, or to customize a specific CSAT text message.
- Select the ‘Sentiment’ tab .
- If you wish to stop CSAT surveys from being sent to callers who contact you using this number, simply Switch the ‘CSAT Enabled’ toggle  to the left to disable it.
- To customize different CSAT Messages to be sent to callers who contact you using this number from the one set at the account level, switch the ‘Customize CSAT Messages’ toggle  to the right and then type in your new messages :
CSAT Survey Message: This is the customizable CSAT Survey text message that will be sent to contacts.
Note: It is necessary to respect the score range from 1 to 5. Also, including instructions to opt-out is a legal requirement for automated SMS in many countries. We advise you to consult your legal department regarding this matter.
Valid CSAT Response Message: This is the customizable text that will be sent to contacts after they have provided a valid CSAT score. Provide your customers with feedback to confirm receipt for responses with valid scores.
Invalid CSAT Response Message: This is the customizable text that will be sent to contacts if the CSAT score they provided was not valid. You can also reiterate survey instructions for responses with invalid scores.
- Save your changes at the bottom of the page .
Besides collecting Customer Satisfaction data through text message surveys and gathering additional data by requesting agent’s feedback on the customer’s mood, Supervisors can then also start digging into their customer’s satisfaction metrics.