Supervisors with the required permissions are able to change an agent’s status directly from Talkdesk Live (legacy) drilldown view.
This feature helps Supervisors better manage productivity and act on real-time data by updating agent statuses that are incorrect (for example, if an agent is away and forgot to log out, or available but his/her status is displaying as away).
How Does it Work?
- Supervisors with the Update permission for Talkdesk Live (legacy) will be able to change agents statuses from the live agent drilldown view.
- Status is immediately changed for the agent
- Agent is notified that a Supervisor has changed his/her status in both the Main Talkdesk application and Callbar
To Change an Agent’s Status in Talkdesk Live (legacy):
- Sign in to your account as an administrator or supervisor.
- Access the "Reporting” section on the top menu .
- Select the “Live (legacy)" tab .
- Click the Agents - Online donut widget to drill down into a detailed list of agents .
- Users with Talkdesk Live (legacy) update permissions are able to change individual agent statuses from the agent drilldown view, by clicking the drop-down menu next to the agent’s status  and selecting a new one.
- The agent’s status is immediately changed and the agent is notified that his/her status has been changed by his/her supervisor, both in the Main Talkdesk application and Callbar: