Talkdesk admins can select from two Talkdesk Live (legacy) permissions for roles. The permissions are:
By default, all users with access to Talkdesk Live (legacy) are set to include the “Update” permission and have the ability to monitor phone calls and send Slack messages.
Defining and Editing Permissions for Talkdesk Live (legacy) Role
To configure how your agents should be able to access Talkdesk Live (legacy), follow these steps:
- Log into your Talkdesk account as an Administrator.
- Select the "Admin" section at the top of the page .
- Click the "Roles" tab .
- Click the "Pencil" icon  in the permissions column next to the role you would like to change.
- A window will pop up with options for configuring this team role.
- Select the "Reporting tab" .
- Make sure the boxes under "Update", next to Talkdesk Live, are unchecked, if you do not wish to allow users to be able to send Slack messages, change agent status or monitor calls .
- To configure the scope of data that team members can view in each specific Talkdesk tab, select from the dropdown menu next to "Scope" .
- Click "Save" to apply these settings .