Setting up this integration is simple. No programming is required; just configure your OneLogin account information and the integration process is complete.
OneLogin Integration Activation
First you need to configure OneLogin to work as Single Sign-on provider for Talkdesk.
Starting in the OneLogin admin dashboard portal, do the following:
1. Go to Apps > Add Apps .
2. Search for Talkdesk and add the Talkdesk SAML connector . Save it.
3. Navigate to the Configuration tab  and type in the name of your Talkdesk account (the domain name only without .mytalkdesk.com) :
4. Click the 'More Actions'  dropdown menu, right click on top of the 'SAML Metadata'  option and select 'Copy Link Address'. Paste this link into a blank document such as Word so you can retrieve it later.
5. Select the Users tab, click on your user name and make sure that the email address is the same as the one used in your Talkdesk account:
You can then also add any required new users.
Activate OneLogin Integration in Talkdesk
Log in to your Talkdesk account as an Administrator and do the following:
- Select the 'Admin' section  at the top of the page
- Click the 'Preferences' tab 
- Next to 'Single Sign-On Provider', change the setting to OneLogin 
- Paste the link saved in step  in the 'Enter your OneLogin Metadata URL' field 
- 'Save' your changes.
The integration is ready! To log in to the Talkdesk main web application or Callbar using your OneLogin credentials, simply follow these instructions.