To configure OneLogin to work as your Single Sign-on provider for Talkdesk, follow the steps below.
OneLogin SSO Activation
Starting in the OneLogin admin dashboard portal, do the following:
1. Go to Applications > Add App .
2. Search for Talkdesk and add the Talkdesk SAML 2.0 connector by clicking on it . Once opened, click Save.
3. Navigate to the Configuration tab  and type in the name of your Talkdesk account (the domain name only, without .mytalkdesk.com) .
4. Add your Talkdesk cloud location . If your Talkdesk service doesn't include Regional Cloud, your default service location is the U.S.
5. Click the More Actions  dropdown menu, right-click on top of the SAML Metadata  option, and select “Copy Link Address”. Paste this link into a blank document, so you can retrieve it later.
6. Go to the Users tab, click on your username and make sure that the email address is the same as the one used in your Talkdesk account. You can then also add any required new users.
You can then also add any required new users.
Activate OneLogin in Talkdesk
Log in to your Talkdesk account as an Administrator and do the following:
1. Select the Admin section  at the top of the page.
2. Click on the Preferences tab .
3. Next to “Single Sign-On Provider”, change the setting to OneLogin .
4. Paste the link saved in point 5 in the "Enter your OneLogin Metadata URL" field .
5. Save your changes .
Your Single Sign-On Provider is ready! To log in to Talkdesk using your OneLogin credentials, simply follow the instructions in the article Talkdesk Single Sign-on.
Note: To learn how to configure OneLogin for User Provisioning, please read the article SCIM User Provisioning with OneLogin.