Talkdesk Financial Services Experience Cloud™ is a solution with out-of-the-box integrations powered by Talkdesk AI and state-of-the-art encryption. For more information, please visit our Talkdesk Financial Services Experience Cloud documentation.
- June 7, 2023 - Talkdesk Financial Services Experience Cloud for Banking
- December 16, 2021 - Talkdesk Financial Services Experience Cloud for Banking
June 7, 2023 - Talkdesk Financial Services Experience Cloud for Banking
On Wednesday, June 7th, 2023, we will release new features and enhancements for Talkdesk Financial Services Experience Cloud™ for Banking.
- Internal Transfer of Funds: Customers can now transfer funds between their accounts or to a different customer within the same bank, by speaking with an agent directly or through self-service options:
- Speaking with a Virtual Agent
- Through the IVR
- External Transfer of Funds: Customers can now transfer funds from one account to another institution by speaking with an agent directly or through self-service options:
- Speaking with a Virtual Agent
- Through the IVR
- Card Detail Side Panel: A new side panel within Workspace now shows new and relevant card information.
- Deactivate a Card: Agents can deactivate a customer card and mark it as “Canceled”, “Lost”, or “Stolen” using Banking Agent Workspace.
- Restricted Accounts UI: This feature enables customers to hide or restrict account information from agents. This ensures compliance with internal privacy rules for certain clients, such as board members or VIP customers.
- Account Details Side Panel: A new side panel within Workspace now shows new and relevant account information with the possibility to add and display custom data fields.
- Loan Accounts Management: Agents can now easily consult any loans or mortgage information during an interaction. This includes loan balances, upcoming and past due payments, and even payoff quotations.
- Payoff Quotation: Within Workspace, agents are now able to quote payoff amounts for loan and mortgage products in a single view. This saves time and effort by no longer needing to switch to the core banking system or secondary calculation solution to gather that information.
- Membership Date: We are now bringing the client membership date from the core and presenting it on the “Client Details” card. This way, agents will no longer need to jump into the banking core to calculate it.
December 16, 2021 - Talkdesk Financial Services Experience Cloud for Banking
On Thursday, December 16th, 2021, we will release Talkdesk Financial Services Experience Cloud™ for Banking.
Talkdesk Financial Services Experience Cloud™ for Banking is an end-to-end solution that’s connected, intelligent, and secure. It features banking-specific capabilities that empower agents to communicate with clients in a more personalized way. With out-of-the-box integrations, artificial intelligence, and state-of-the-art encryption, it helps banks unlock the promise and potential of a great client experience.
The release includes the following main features:
- Banking Workspace: Tailored for banking agents, Banking Workspace features a unified dashboard displaying key client information (for example, demographic information, transaction details, and account status) on the back of integrated core banking systems. With an extensive view of clients in place, Banking Workspace helps agents handle requests with more personalized conversations, greatly lowering average handle time.
- Cobrowse: Assists clients with complicated requests through screen sharing. Agents can see and interact with the client's view, as they are able to highlight an area of the shared screen, helping agents quickly navigate to a specific place on your website, and more.
- Video Chat: Provides a better conversational and interactive experience for your client through video calls with higher security.
- Banking Connector: Out-of-the-box integrations with core banking systems, supporting Banking Workspace, Visual IVR, and Payments and Collections Reminders with key client data, such as contact information, transactions, and due or upcoming payments.
- Branded and Verified Calls: Makes verified calls to gain trust among clients and improves call answer rates through the display of the bank’s logo, reason for calling, and symbol showing the caller is verified by the telecom.
- Payments and Collections Reminders: Sets up customized, proactive SMS text notifications to remind clients of their upcoming payments, outstanding balance, and more.
- Visual IVR: A self-service tool for your clients that provides an SMS link after they are prompted, for a visual experience. It provides a browser experience without needing to download any software.
How to Use
If you wish to start using Talkdesk Financial Services Experience Cloud™ for Banking, please reach out to your Customer Success Manager. For more details, please refer to the instructions on our documentation.