FAQ - Monitoring and Reporting
Answers to some of the most frequent questions asked by supervisors while monitoring agents and calls or analyzing and interpreting Talkdesk's reports and metrics
- Can I listen to Call Recordings in mono?
- What is an Abandoned call?
- What is the difference between a missed call and an abandoned call?
- How do I use the whisper function?
- How can I review call records by agent?
- Can I listen to an agent's call in real time?
- It is possible to allow all agents access to the reporting and metrics section of Talkdesk?
- Can I export a spreadsheet with the calls, notes, and disposition codes?
- Why do some calls say "N/A" in the agent column?