Guidance documentation to help understand error messages, troubleshoot and fix problems or call issues in Talkdesk
- "Operation not permitted. Call status: transferring."
- "Experiencing network connectivity issues."
- "Unable to access microphone, please check system settings."
- "We’re sorry, but there was an error while loading your phone. Reason: not a Talkdesk user"
- Low credit warnings
- "Operation not permitted. Call status: held."
- Troubleshooting Callbar issues
- Why am I not receiving calls in Talkdesk even though I'm logged in?
- Cannot 'Accept Call' or buttons not responding
- Voicemail duration does not match with the recording URL duration
- Why does the call disposition box appear even if I have not been making or receiving any calls?
- Desktop notifications not displaying
- Alternatives to WiFi when Working From Home
- Customers are complaining about background noise
- Why is there a delay before Talkdesk connects the caller to the greeting message?
- Audio quality issues: delays, pops, clicks?
- Interpreting network quality test results
- How can I test the quality of my network connection?