Talkdesk Callbar is a brand new application that allows anyone in your organization to make the best use of what Talkdesk has to offer. It works as a standalone application outside of your CRM or the main Talkdesk site, allowing your agents the power to communicate with your customer in real time, anywhere.
- Empower agents to make and receive calls using Talkdesk from any application that they are working in.
- Get a 360 degree view of the incoming caller to reduce agent’s time to resolution and tailor customer’s experience.
- Always docked to allow anyone in the organization to receive calls at any time, even when Chrome is closed.
If your company uses G Suite by Google, then you can automate the installation of Talkdesk's Chrome Extension and Callbar to all your agents by setting a policy. This will save time and make sure everyone in your team has what they need! To do this, simply follow the instructions here.
If you are not using Google G Suite, it needs to be installed separately by each agent. Click here to install the Talkdesk Callbar application from the Chrome Webstore and make sure all agents who will be using the Callbar also install it by following the instructions here.
If you have both the Callbar and the CTI Widget installed in Salesforce, Zendesk or Desk, you will need to disable users from the CTI Widget and add them to the Callbar only (you can have both configured at the same time, but you cannot have the same user enabled for both at the same time). Follow these instructions to disable the Zendesk CTI widget, click here for Salesforce and follow these instruction for Desk.
You can further reduce agent time to resolution by allowing your agents to open the incoming caller profile in Salesforce, Zendesk or Desk through a single click on the integration badge in the Callbar while the call is still ringing.
Follow the instructions here to connect the Callbar to your Zendesk account.
Follow the instructions here to connect the Callbar to your Desk.com account.
Follow the instructions here to connect the Callbar to your Salesforce account.
Agents can also launch the Callbar and initiate a call to a contact who has a phone number associated by simply clicking the name on that contact's profile page in Salesforce, Zendesk or Desk. To allow this, please select your agent's default Callbar integration.
- CTI widgets must be disabled in order to use the new Callbar.
- Customers cannot be using SIP phones or phone mode. These configurations are not supported in the Callbar yet.
- Widget mode should be enabled so calls will only ring to the Callbar while the main Talkdesk web application is open.
Learn more by visiting our Callbar FAQ page.