Talkdesk Callbar is a new application that allows users to make and receive calls via Talkdesk from any application they are working in. It works just like the existing Call Bar in the main Talkdesk web application or the CTI Widget, giving your agents the power to communicate with your customers in real time.
We would like to move all customers to the new Callbar as soon as possible. In the meantime, if you are using the new Callbar, you will need to disable the CTI Widget in Zendesk.
To do this:
- Click the Admin gear icon  on the bottom left sidebar of your Zendesk account.
- Under Apps, click Manage .
- Search for Talkdesk in the Currently Installed and Enabled Apps .
- Click on the bottom right corner of the Talkdesk app to display an admin cogwheel (or double click it to enter the settings page) and swap the green enabled bar to the left to disable it .
- Press the 'Save settings' button.
Follow the instruction here to proceed with Talkdesk’s new Callbar installation in Zendesk.