Administrators can configure Talkdesk to record Inbound Calls only, Outbound calls only, both or none.
To configure your Call Recording Settings:
- Log into your Talkdesk account as an Administrator.
- Select the "Admin" section .
- Click the "Preferences" tab .
- Scroll down to the "Call Settings" section.
- Select the desired option next to "Inbound Call Recording Enabled” .
- Select the desired option next to "Outbound Call Recording Enabled” .
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click "Save".
Note: These settings can be overwritten for specific phone numbers only. To do so follow the instructions here. Also note that, when call recording is enabled, calls continue to be recorded even after the call is blind/warm transferred.
You can then also decide if you wish to allows agents to be able to manually pause and resume call recordings directly from the Talkdesk interface and if you wish Talkdesk to automatically delete all call recordings after a predetermined amount of time.