Besides the already available contact’s information, like phone number, email, company, address, etc., Talkdesk also allows you to create custom fields adapted to all your business needs.
How to add a custom field
To add a custom field to your contacts’ profiles:
- Select the Admin section of your Talkdesk account.
- Click the Preferences tab.
- Scroll down to "Custom Fields" and type in your new field to be displayed on the contact’s profile (ie. Account ID, Subscription Plan, etc).
- Press the “Add Custom Field” to continue adding additional fields.
- Press Save at the bottom of the page.
Your custom field is now automatically added to all your existing and new contacts.
Talkdesk also automatically synchronizes the custom fields and their contents with integrated systems such as Desk.com, Highrise and Salesforce.
There is no limit to the number of custom fields you can add. You can also edit the contents of the custom field within a customer profile and the information will automatically be available to all agents.