Some key features of Talkdesk Live include Configurable Widgets and detailed Online Agents and Live Calls drill downs. Metric widgets listed as 'Now' (e.g.'Live' and 'In Progress' metrics), display results for events occurring at this exact present moment. Metric widget results for “Today", "Last Hour", "Last 30 Minutes" or "Last 5 Minutes" are refreshed every 2 minutes.
To access Talkdesk Live:
- Sign into your account as an administrator or supervisor.
- Access the "Reporting” section on the top menu .
- Select the “Live" tab :
Filtering the Dashboard
The dashboard metrics in Talkdesk Live can quickly and easily be filtered to display results only for one or multiple ring groups as required by each admin or supervisor while monitoring the calls:
- Click the drop down menu next to ‘Filter by:”  to display the list of all the available ring groups in your account.
- Tick the box next to each ring group you wish to see metrics for to display results for the agents and numbers associated to those ring groups only .
- Ticking the ‘All Ring Groups’ box will display results for all ring groups  instead.
Drilling down into a detailed list of results
- Click your required widget: e.g. click the Available agents portion (listed in green)  of the Agents - Online donut widget to drill down into a detailed list of all your currently available agents:
Results will be displayed filtered, based on the group that you selected in the chart.
Note: Clicking the total count in the widget will display the entire result set.
Accessing Live Calls
Click the Live Calls widget  to see a list of all calls currently In Progress or Queued.
'Queued' are those calls currently in your waiting queue. 'In Progress' calls are the calls currently being handled by agents.
Use the drop down menu to switch between In Progress and Queued calls  (you can also display both) or filter your live calls by Ring Group  to further refine your results.
Click the top bar headers to sort calls alphabetically by 'Type' , 'Status', 'Agent', 'Contact' or 'Ring Groups', or to list them by 'Duration' or 'Total Time'  in an ascending or descending order.
In case you have enabled Queue Callback, clicking the 'Call Back' header will sort all callback request currently in the waiting queue  (marked with a check mark):
Select the ‘Actions’ button  on an 'In Progress' call to see the list of actions available for supervisors to take on that call:
- Copy SID : Having the call's unique identification number at hand can be particularly useful when you need to further analyze or troubleshoot a specific call. Copy the call´s unique CallSID into your computer's clipboard. Open a new email message or text document and paste it there.
- Monitor Call : Supervisors will be connected to the call via Talkdesk call bar (not available in Salesforce).
Note: In case you have integrated your Talkdesk account with Slack, while monitoring live calls and agents’ activities in Talkdesk Live, supervisors can also use the Slack integration to immediately alert all or selected agents based on real time events. Learn more here.
Accessing Online Agents
Clicking the Agents - Online widget  will display the list of all currently logged in agents.
Filter your agents by ring group  or type: agent status  (Away, Busy, custom agent status...) to further refine your results; or select 'All Status' to see all.
Time in Status
Supervisors can also use this view to track how long each agent has been in his current status.
Click the 'Status Time' header  to sort agents by the time spent in their current status in an ascending or descending order:
Clicking the 'Name', ‘Ring Groups’ or 'Status' header will sort this drill-down view alphabetically.
To see your agents' status time directly from Talkdesk's Live dashboard instead, simply edit  your 'Agents - Online' widget  to display a List 'Graph Type'  instead of Donut:
Learn more about how to configure Talkdesk Live.