You should also specify a greeting that prompts the caller to leave a voicemail or call back at another time, when they get a callback but are not connected to any agent. This allows you to provide a better experience when all agents go offline and are unable to take the callback, by letting callers know why they should leave a voicemail or call back tomorrow (or at another time), instead of just hearing the regular voicemail greeting.
To configure the "Unsuccessful Queue Callback Message" follow these instructions:
- Log into your Talkdesk account as an administrator.
- Click the "Admin" section  at the top left hand side of Talkdesk.
- Select the "Numbers" tab .
- Click the phone number for which you would like to configure the customized Unsuccessful Queue Callback Message".
- Select the "Greetings" tab .
- Scroll down until you see "Unsuccessful Queue Callback Message" .
- Add a new message  by following the steps below (or you can choose an already existing message ):
- Click the "Add New Message" link next to "Unsuccessful Queue Callback Message".
- Assign your Unsuccessful Queue Callback message a name by typing it into the box next to "Message Name". This will be the label applied to your message in Talkdesk. Callers will not hear the message name.
- If you would like to type in a message to be converted to audio, select "Text to Speech" and type your message next to the box labeled "Message".
- Alternatively, if you have a pre-recorded message that you would like to play to callers, select "Upload File" and click the "Choose File" button. Talkdesk currently supports mp3 and wav file types. If you have a file saved in another format you can convert your audio file to a format we support by using this tool.
- "Save" your new message.
- Once you have finished, click "Save" .
Important: repeat these steps for each phone number in your account.