Your Full Waiting Queue Message is what the caller hears when the waiting queue is full. An example of a common Full Waiting Queue Message is, “We are currently experiencing high call volume. Please leave a message with your name and phone number and we will return your call as soon as possible.” or “We apologize but we are currently experiencing high call volume. Please leave a message after the beep, send us a support email at firstname.lastname@example.org or chat with us online at mycompany.com.”
To customize your Full Waiting Queue Message follow these instructions:
- Log into your Talkdesk account as an administrator.
- Click the "Admin" tab  at the top left hand side of Talkdesk.
- Select the "Numbers" tab  on the top left hand side of your account.
- Click the phone number for which you would like to configure the customized Full Waiting Queue Message.
- Click the "Greetings" tab .
- Scroll down until you see "Full Waiting Queue Message" .
- Add a new message  by following the steps below (or you can choose an already existing message ):
- Click the "Add New Message" link next to "Full Waiting Queue Message".
- Assign your Full Waiting Queue message a name by typing it into the box next to "Message Name". This will be the label applied to your message in Talkdesk. Callers will not hear the message name.
- If you would like to type in a message to be converted to audio, select "Text to Speech" and type your message next to the box labeled "Message".
- Alternatively, if you have a pre-recorded message that you would like to play to callers, select "Upload File” and click the "Choose File” button. Talkdesk currently supports mp3 and wav file types. If you have a file saved in another format, you can convert it to a format we support by using this tool.
- "Save" your new message.
- Once you have finished, click "Save" .
Important: repeat these steps for each required phone number in your account.