The right sidebar of your Talkdesk account displays the Call Bar. Clicking the 'Keypad' button  will display/hide your Talkdesk keypad:
In this area you can initiate calls, see calls coming in and use the call controls while on a call.
Note: If you are using Talkdesk's Callbar application, the Widget mode should be enabled. In this case, calls will only ring to the Callbar while the main Talkdesk web application is open, and you will not be able to use this area.
When making phone calls:
- You can type in or copy / paste the phone number into the dialer pad .
- For improved phone number parsing you can also use the autocomplete country code detection feature .
- Once you have entered the number, click 'Call' .
- The keypad will be replaced with the call control functions .
- The Agent to agent calling functionality can also be accessed from the Talkdesk Keypad.
When receiving phone calls:
- In addition to hearing the phone ring, you will see a summary of the customer profile and the options to accept or reject the call: