With automated tasks, your agents can stay busy handling calls without having to go back and forth updating two systems with redundant information.
You can create the following rules to keep agent busy work to a minimum:
- When a new contact calls, create a new contact in Infusionsoft
- When a contact is created in Talkdesk, create the contact in Infusionsoft
- When a contact is updated in Talkdesk, update the contact in Infusionsoft
- When a note is created in Infusionsoft, create a note in Talkdesk
- When a call disposition is set, log a call in Infusionsoft
- When an outbound call ends, log a call in Infusionsoft
- When an inbound call ends, log a call in Infusionsoft
These automated tasks will help to streamline interactions and enhance the selling process.
To configure an automated task, please follow these steps:
- Login to your Talkdesk account as an Administrator.
- Click the “Admin” tab .
- Click on “Integrations” and click the Infusionsoft “Settings” button .
- Click on “Add New Automated Task” .
- Customize the automated task according to your needs.
- Click “Save”.
Let’s walk through an example of creating the automated task: “When a contact is created in Talkdesk, create the contact in Infusionsoft” .
Select the event, "When a contact is created" in Talkdesk  then the action, "create a contact in " Infusionsoft. Talkdesk will then automatically create a contact in Infusionsoft each time your team creates a contact in Talkdesk.
You can customize the contact details to be sent to Infusionsoft by dragging the relevant fields into the text boxes, such as:
- Contact first name: 
Once you complete this configuration, click "Save" to activate the automated task.
If you have any questions or would like any assistance, do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.