With automated tasks, your agents can stay busy handling calls without having to go back and forth updating two systems with redundant information. You can create the following rules to keep agent busy work to a minimum:
- When a contact is created in Talkdesk, create the contact in Contactually
- When a contact is updated in Talkdesk, update the contact in Contactually
- When a call is missed in Talkdesk, create a task in Contactually
These automated tasks will help to streamline customer interactions and enhance the quality of service your team provides to customers.
To configure an automated task, please follow these steps:
- Login to your Talkdesk account as an Administrator.
- Click the “Admin” tab .
- Click on “Integrations” and click the Contactually “Settings” button .
- Click on “Add New Automated Task” .
- Customize the automated task according to your needs.
- Click “Save”.
Let’s walk through an example of creating the automated task: “When a call is missed in Talkdesk, create a task in Contactually” .
Select the event, "When a call is missed" in Talkdesk  then the action, "create a task" in . Talkdesk will then automatically create a contact in Contactually each time your team creates a contact in Talkdesk.
You can customize the contact details to be sent to Contactually by dragging the relevant fields into the text boxes, such as:
- Task title: 
- Contact last name: 
Once you complete this configuration, click "Save" to activate the automated task .